In today’s competitive job market, finding a career that offers stability and growth can be difficult. Finding a good job can be a daunting task, and many people don’t know what the requirements for some lucrative jobs are. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are 4 lucrative careers young individuals should consider in today’s market.
A Real Estate Agent
A career in real estate can be very lucrative for young individuals who are willing to put in the work. The job market for real estate agents is expected to grow by 3% from 2019 to 2029, according to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). The median annual salary for real estate agents was $50,730 in May 2019.
To become a successful real estate agent, you must have excellent people skills and be able to market properties effectively. You can get your license in no time with the right courses and you’ll start earning money very soon. Additionally, this career provides you with other benefits. These benefits include flexible work hours, the ability to be your boss, and high earning potential.
- Flexible Work Hours: As a real estate agent, you can set your hours and work around your schedule. This is a great perk for those who want to have a career and a life outside of work.
- The Ability to Be Your Boss: Another great benefit of being a real estate agent is that you are your boss. You have the freedom to make your own decisions and run your business the way you see fit.
- High Earning Potential: One of the most appealing aspects of a career in real estate is the high earning potential. Real estate agents have the potential to earn a six-figure income.
2. A Commercial Pilot
A career as a commercial pilot can be very exciting and also quite lucrative. The median annual salary for commercial pilots was $78,470 in May 2019, according to the BLS. The job market for pilots is expected to grow by 4% from 2019 to 2029.
To become a commercial pilot, you must have a bachelor’s degree and a commercial pilot’s license from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). You must also have logged at least 1,500 hours of flight time. If you love to travel and want an exciting career with great pay, then becoming a commercial pilot is perfect for you!
- The Ability to Travel the World: One of the best things about being a commercial pilot is that you have the opportunity to travel the world. You will be able to see new places and experience different cultures.
- Flexible Work Hours: Another great benefit of being a commercial pilot is that you have flexible work hours. You can choose to work long hours or short hours, depending on your schedule.
- High Earning Potential: As a commercial pilot, you have the potential to earn a six-figure salary. This is a great career for those who want to make a lot of money.
3. A Financial Analyst
A career as a financial analyst can be very rewarding. The job market for financial analysts is expected to grow by 5% from 2019 to 2029, according to the BLS. The median annual salary for financial analysts was $85,660 in May 2019. To become a financial analyst, you must have a bachelor’s degree in business or economics. You must also have strong analytical and math skills. If you are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding, then becoming a financial analyst is a great option.
4. A Computer Systems Analyst
A career as a computer systems analyst can be very lucrative. The job market for computer systems analysts is expected to grow by 9% from 2019 to 2029, according to the BLS. The median annual salary for computer systems analysts was $88,740 in May 2019. To become a computer systems analyst, you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
You must also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. If you are interested in a career that is both challenging and rewarding, then becoming a computer systems analyst is a great option. Additionally, computer analytics can be difficult, however, the salary pays off significantly soon. You’ll need to devote a lot of time and effort.
There are many different types of careers that young individuals can pursue. The four careers listed above are just a few of the many available options. When choosing a career, it is important to consider your interests, skills, and goals. With so many different options available, there is sure to be a perfect career for you!