There are various ways to transfer money from Chime to Cash App. But here we will share only a few ways that are very simple and most popular among the users. In the last few years, transferring money to anyone from any type of banking app become very simple and useful.
Before a few years ago when these types of like Chime, Cash App, etc. were not between us then transferring money from one account to another was a headache. Now, almost all these types of banking apps provide all the features like paying all types of bills and rents, banking features, etc.
- How to Deposit Check on Cash App
- How to Delete Cash App History
- Get Cash for Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card: 6 Easy Ways to Convert
What is Chime
Chime is a very popular banking platform with a lot of features and benefits. The Chime provides almost all the banking features to make sure users can do small to medium-sized transactions in a few seconds. Chime provides banking services and features by partnership with other banks.
- Chime Bank: You can open a bank account in Chime without any fee, 0 minimum balance, and 0 monthly service fee.
- Check Deposit: If you have a check and you want to deposit it then you do not need to go to the bank as Chime allows you to deposit the check and your money in the account.
- Free Overdraft: Charge-free overdraft of up to $200 on Chime debit card purchases.
- Enable/Disable Transaction: Enable and Disable transactions in Chime in just a few clicks.
- Send & Receive Money: You can send and receive money using Chime very easily for free.
- ATMs: Chime has a large network of ATMs where you can get cash without any fee.
- Free Debit Card: If you open a Chime Bank account then you’ll get a Visa Debit card for free.
- and many more features and benefits Chime users get…
What is Cash App
Cash App is very similar to Chime but the Cash App has some extra features and services that’s why a lot of people prefer Cash App. Cash App also provides all the banking features like sending and receiving money, Free Visa Debit Card, free Check Deposit, and many more.
Extra Features: Cash App has two extra features i.e. buy and sell stocks without any free or brokerage and buy, sell, and send Bitcoin using the Cash App. You can start buying stocks and Bitcoin from at least $1.
Transfer Money from Chime to Cash App
In the post, we will share 4+ ways or methods to transfer money from Chime to Cash App. These methods are very simple to execute and anyone and understand it very easily. To follow these steps you don’t need any technical knowledge. So, let’s dive into it.
Method 1: Transfer Money Using Chime Debit Card
If you have a Chime debit card then you can follow this simple method. Not only Chime bank debit card, but you can also use any debit card of any other bank to transfer money to Cash App in case you want. For all the banks the process remains the same.
- Step 1: Open your Cash App and make sure you are logged in to the Cash App with the same account to which you want to add money.
- Step 2: Now click on the “$” icon, you can see it in the left bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Now locate “Add Cash” and click on it. After clicking you’ll need to the amount you want to add to your Cash App. Select or enter the desired amount and then click on the shown button to proceed further.
- Step 4: Now, the Cash App will ask you to enter your Debit Card details to add money to the Cash App. You have to enter the debit card of the bank if you want to transfer money in the Cash App. (You can get all the things on the Debit card).
- Step 5: Once you enter all the info on your debit card then click on the “next” button and the money will be transferred to your Cash App in just a few seconds.
Method 2: Link Chime Bank
In case, you do not have a debit card then you can use this method to transfer money from Chime Bank to Cash App. In this process, we are going to link your Chime Bank in the Cash App so, you can very easily add or transfer money in just a few seconds.
- Step 1: Open your Cash App and log in with the account in which you want to add money or transfer money.
- Step 2: Click on the “$” icon of the app, you can find it in the left bottom corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Click on “Linked Accounts” and select “Link Bank”.
- Step 4: After clicking on it, you’ll see almost all the banks and you have to locate and click on “Chime” to add money to your Cash App.
- Step 5: After selecting the Chime bank, you have to enter your Chime email address and password to add money. Once all the details are entered then click on the “Submit button”
- Step 6: Once you added the bank, then click on “Add Cash” enter the desired amount you want to add, and click on the Add button to add.
Method 3: Add Money Using Credit Card
Cash App also allows its users to add money using a credit card. This is very useful when you do not have money in your account and cash then you can use a Credit Card to add money in the Cash App and pay. You should avoid adding cash using the Credit Card as there fee and interest are very high. Follow the below steps to add money in the Cash App using a Credit Card.
Note: Different Credit Cards charge an amount if you add cash to any third party or pay directly. So, make sure you know what are the fees or charges to add money in the Cash App using a Credit Card. If you do not have any idea about the fees or charges then you should contact your credit card provider and Cash App customer executive too.
- Step 1: Log in to your Cash App in which you want to add money using the credit card and make sure you have the credit card.
- Step 2: Click on the “$” icon on the app and where you have to locate and tap on the “Linked Accounts”
- Step 3: Under the linked accounts you’ll see an option to “Add Credit Card” and you have to tap on it.
- Step 4: After clicking on the add credit card, you have to add all the details of the credit card in the Cash App to connect it with Cash App.
- Step 5: Once the Credit Card is to connected your Cash App account then you can easily add cash using your credit card.
Method 4: Direct Account Transfer
As you know both Cash App and Chime have their Bank on their platform and they also offer banking services as well. So, once you have the account number and other details of the bank account you open in the Cash App then you can very easily transfer money from Chime to Cash App.
Follow the below steps to find your bank account details in the Cash App.
- Step 1: Open your Cash App and log in using your account.
- Step 2: Now you have to locate and click on the “$” icon. You can find it at the bottom of the screen on the left side.
- Step 3: Just below your profit picture, you’ll see a few numbers and you have to tap on it. Check the below screenshot for reference.
- Step 4: After tapping on it, you can see your account details. You have to use the same account details to transfer money from Chime to the account.
Transfer Money Using Account Number
- Step 1: Open your Chime app.
- Step 2: Click on the “Move Money” option, you can see it at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 3: Locate and tap on the “transfer funds”
- Step 4: Now, add all the details required to send money from the Chime.
Now these days transferring money from one bank account to another in just a few clicks is possible. In the market, there are many popular apps like Chime, Cash App, etc. are being used widely to pay and get money in day-to-day life and also for small works. As Chime and Cash App are two different platforms, then in some cases there can be a need to transfer money from one account to another. In the post, we shared 4 methods to transfer money from Chime to Cash App.