Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are both cryptocurrencies that have gained much attention in the crypto space. There are many platforms for converting and checking the current price of these coins. But before you do this, you should familiarize yourself with ETH’s basics, price history, and reliable exchange places in order to convert it with maximum profit.
Let’s figure it out!
Ethereum Ins and Outs
What Is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a decentralized blockchain-based software platform. It is both a platform for smart contracts and a programming language for decentralized applications.
Ethereum was founded by Vitalik Buterin and launched in 2015 with an initial total cap of 72 million in circulation.
The Price History of Ethereum
ETH Price in 2019: Ethereum was worth $107.57 in January 2019, and it finished at $132.07 in December 2019.
ETH Price in 2020: Ethereum was worth $186.26 in January 2020, and it finished at $746.06 in December 2020.
ETH Price in the future: It has been predicted that Ethereum will be worth $5,000 by the end of 2021 and $10,000 by mid-2023. By 2028, it is expected to rise as high as $20,000.
ETH Today — 1 LTC to ETH: Exchanging one Litecoin for Ethereum will cost you 0.11065 Ethereum.
Reasons to Have ETH
A few reasons to add Ethereum to your investment portfolio include:
- Ethereum is second to Bitcoin in terms of liquidity.
- Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
- Ethereum has 215k DeFi projects.
- Ethereum 2.0 has been developed, which has better speeds and efficiency.
- Ethereum has CME futures.
Best Exchanges for ETH
There are many crypto exchanges that can help you convert your Litecoin or other coins to Ethereum, cash, or other cryptocurrencies. Some of the top trustworthy exchanges are Godex.io, eToro, and Binance.
Godex.io has more than 200 cryptocurrencies you can exchange on the platform. You can use the platform without registering, and you still get to enjoy benefits such as optimal transaction fees, fast processes, and no exchange limits. Here you can find out how much is one LTC to ETH.
- A large variety of available trading pairs
- No limits for orders placed
- Fast transactions
- Welcome bonus for affiliate program participants
- Godex.io does not support fiat currency at the moment
eToro is a multi-asset brokerage company that provides both financial and copy trading services. You can also use eToro as a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Free ETF and stock trading
- Hassle-free account opening
- Social trading (a kind of mutual help mechanism through which beginners can learn from professionals by observing their actions)
- Non-trading fees are high
- Not always responsive customer support
Binance is one of the top cryptocurrency exchange platforms by trading volume.
- It has comparatively low fees
- It offers a great number of coins and trading pairs
- The platform has advanced trading instruments
- The American variant of this platform has fewer coin pairings than its international version but still offers over 590
- Binance.US currently doesn’t support seven states, including New York
Litecoin and Ethereum are some of the top famous cryptocurrencies on the market, and once you get a trusted crypto exchange, converting from one to another should not be a problem. In addition, Ethereum is a promising asset with various reasons stated above to obtain it.
The crypto exchanges mentioned earlier will help you exchange your Litecoin for Ethereum.