Any company that has the right marketing systems in place (inbound or outbound) has a chance to succeed. Lead nurturing is taken to a new stage of digital marketing automation, sales automation, and Customer Relationship Management lead nurturing. It’s no secret that automated systems help the company run more efficiently. They free up time for business owners and other stakeholders to concentrate on the more critical aspects of the company. There’s no need to write individual emails or manually edit social media messages. Google analytics data can also be used to track the actions of the leads (lead management) and customers.
Fortunately, we live in a digital age where everything has a substitute. That’s right – all! Although HubSpot might not be everyone’s cup of tea, that’s well, that doesn’t rule out the possibility of finding other fish in the sea. Here are some useful HubSpot alternatives to consider:
The Engagebay marketing platform is equipped with a robust range of tools. This will completely blow your mind if you’re used to working with several resources and making a patchwork quilt version of your customer journey. You’ll get an end-to-end view of your consumer experience with Marketing Bay, allowing you to capture and evaluate deep insights into your audience.
Engagebay is a one-stop shop that combines sales, marketing, and service features into a single dashboard with a simple learning curve. You can manage and automate key business processes with the aid of this CRM programme, allowing you to concentrate your efforts on growing your business. Email marketing, sales, live chat, CRM, and marketing automation are only a few of the features offered by Engagebay at a low cost. This tool is available for $14.99 a month as a starting price.
Why choose Engagebay over HubSpot CRM?
- One of the most cost-effective and robust CRM platforms on the market.
- A centralized and easy-to-use CRM dashboard that gives users more control over business operations.
- Automated sales and marketing systems, allowing managers to focus on more critical aspects of their respective business processes.
- Designed especially for small businesses and startups as an alternative to HubSpot, the CRM is free to users, saving them money on a necessary tool.
- For those on a budget, there is also a Free option, all the other plans are reasonably priced.
- Though the app is completely mobile sensitive, native iOS and Android apps would be a fantastic addition. They can also develop their social media capabilities.
- More integrations would be good, but Engagebay is constantly introducing new ones.
Freshworks CRM, which is based on the next-generation customer engagement platform, aids in the breaking down of internal silos and the delivery of customized interactions through marketing and sales. With the right consumer insights at the right time across each touchpoint, the AI-powered CRM allows sales and marketing professionals to better understand consumers. Salesforce automation, marketing automation, speak, and telephony are all included in the CRM.
Overview of Freshworks CRM Pricing
- Freshworks CRM is priced per feature, per month, and starts at $29.00.
- A free version is available.
- A free trial of Freshworks CRM is available.
HubSpot doesn’t have the option to allocate leads to relevant salespeople automatically. With Freshworks CRM, you can easily build a territory and set the system to automatically assign leads in a round-robin fashion, allowing your salespeople to communicate with leads as soon as they reach your system. You will also boost the overall sales efficiency by identifying high-performing regions and top-performing salespeople.
“There is no way to “downgrade” a contact back to a lead if you make a mistake when converting a lead to a contact. If there is a duplicate lead/contact, you must convert it before merging.”
Hubspot, Mailchimp, Quickbooks, and Slack are only a few of the well-known business applications that Freshworks CRM integrates with. This makes it easy to integrate with any programme that your team might already be using. It also has API access for those who want to create custom integrations and mobile support features, including offline functionality. Hence making it a worthy competitor to HubSpot.
Less Annoying CRM is a straightforward CRM designed specifically for small businesses. From one simple web app, you can manage your contacts, leads, notes, calendar, to-dos, and more. Our product is built on three core values: convenience, affordability, and excellent customer service.
The term “simplicity” refers to the absence of a learning curve. You’ll be able to use the CRM in minutes and won’t need any time-consuming or frustrating training to get started. You can start right away by adding your contacts or importing them from another device. From any page in the CRM, you can access all of your resources and knowledge. LACRM was designed from the ground up to be user-friendly, even for those who aren’t particularly tech-savvy.
- CRM was created for small businesses that need a contact manager that is quick, intuitive, cost-effective, and simple to use.
- The CRM can be easily customized to suit current workflows.
- The new interface will take some time to get used to for existing users.
- Reporting features that are basic.
You can conveniently keep track of your clients’ details with Infusionsoft’s CRM framework. The system is easily customizable, and it captures and stores leads via web forms, landing pages, mobile apps, and list import. This platform allows you to easily segment your customers based on their location and other variables, and then send them targeted messages. Your client’s documents are often organized and available from a single location. The contact records provide a detailed image of email marketing success and sales opportunities. You can use the lead score system to see who is interested in your goods and who you should follow up with. You can then use automatic emails to cultivate your leads to a sale.
Pricing by Keap
Three packages are available from Infusionsoft. There are three levels of service: Basic, Plus, and Premium, which cost $199, $299, and $399, respectively. They also have a one-time coaching fee starting at $499. It’s up to you to figure out which plan is best for your business.
- You can easily send emails to a subset of your contact list or the entire list.
- Keap is simple to learn even if you aren’t tech savvy. Only the campaign creator will take some getting used to.
- Keeps track of all consumer experiences so you can develop more tailored marketing strategies.
The reporting feature is unappealing to the eye. It’s in a flat table format, so it wouldn’t take long to analyze if it were more visually interactive.